The KG Legacy Group is seeking an energetic and passionate Customer Relations Specialist to join our company. This is an amazing opportunity for a newly licensed agent wanting to learn the tips, scripts and knowledge required to eventually be a high-performing real estate agent.
– Developing business opportunities within specific geographies served by the KG Legacy Group real estate team.
– Achieve productivity through appointment setting and responding efficiently to future customer inquiries and cold calling.
– Outbound calling, converting inbound opportunities to customers, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and database management.
– Responsible for making outbound calls using our state of the art systems to set appointments for our team of agents (Realtors) to meet with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate
– Prospecting for new business and follow up with leads
– Qualify potential clients for appointments with agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics
– Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
– Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with our team
– Participate in regular training and education requirements
– Consistently practice using sales scripts with script mastery in mind
– Keep up to date on loan programs and interest rates in order to be effective in converting prospects to schedule a consultation
– Passion for selling and helping people
– Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
– Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales goals
– Knowledge and experience in real estate (Real estate industry experience and being a Licensed Minnesota Real —- Estate Agent preferred but not required)
– Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
– Strong interpersonal skills and excellent at building rapport
– Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
– Willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone
– Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps/Calendar, Auto– Dialing Systems, real estate specific CRMs, Multiple Listing – Service and other technologies as needed
– Be a team player who thrives growing a business to the next level where activities directly affect the bottom line for the company and all who work there
To apply for this position, please click here to be redirected.